DD Multicare Anti Microbial For Pets 110ml
- Developed using nanotechnology.
- Effective against both gram positive and negative bacteria, wounds, hotspots, burns, cuts, skin ulcers, rashes and scratches.
- 100% non toxic, environmentally friendly and baby safe
- Does not contain steroids and alcohol
- Safe if ingested and licked
- Tested to B.S EN 1040, JIS Z 2801 and Acute Oral Toxicity Study
- Safe to use around mouth, nose, ear and eye areas
- Will not cause damage to unaffcted skin area during treatment
Purified water, Dodecanoic acid, Folic acid, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita, Hydrogen acetate, Enzymes derived from Edible and Seed Bearing Plants
How to use?
- Spray Onto Affected Area
- Repeat 2 To 3 Times Daily, No Rinsing Required
- In The Event Of Dryness, Apply Coconut Or Oilive Oil On Affected Area
DD-101 is made using amazing nanotechnology. The technology makes it possible to convert the extracts of natural plants into amazingly powerful, yet surprisingly mild and gentle solution that break down to dissolve oil, grease, grime, stain and other hydrocarbons which comprise almost all cleaning challenges. These non-toxic, all natural ingredient formulas can be used for making soaps, cleaning and polishing products, personal care products, household products, pet products, industrial products, and natural surfactants.
Benefited from the advanced technology, DD-101 contains NO ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, animal products, artificial ingredients, bleach, chlorine, citric acid, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, isopropyl alcohol, lye, naphtha, nitrobenzene, perchlorethylene, chemical perfumes, phenols, phosphates, propylene glycol, sodium hypochlorite, sodium laurel sulfate, synthetic chemicals, thickeners, or trichloroethane. Generally, DD-101 is a kind of pure soap, a “super soap”. NO WARNING LABEL OF ANY KIND is required to be placed on the products by any Federal, state or municipal agencies.
The precise ingredients and blending process are proprietary. However, the ingredients conform to, and are defined as non-hazardous under OSHA Standards 29 CFR-1910 1200 and all of them are on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) GRAS (generally recognized as safe) List.
Product Report & Test Lab Data:
- DD-101 Material safety data sheet (MSDS). Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Dab. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Doff. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Delight. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Detect. Click here to view detail.
- DD-101 FAQs. Click here to view detail.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial Activitity of Disinfectant Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial efficacy of DD-101 solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Evaluation of Removable Efficiancy of Pesticides in Vegetable with DD Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Acute Oral Toxicity Study of DD-101. Click here to view detail report by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the effecacy against Dengue and Mosquito. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.
- Test report for the effecacy prevent Denque and Mosquito from eggs laying. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.