Organic Fruit & Vegetable Wash- DD-101 Delight
Product Information DD101 Delight:
Awesome fruit & vegetable cleaner. Fruits and Vegetables come from trees or plants which have been sprayed with pesticides, herbicides, insecticides. These pesticides, herbicides and insecticides are chemicals which kill pests, weeds and insects but they also damage the human health. On top of that, the handling stages before the fruits and vegetables are brought into our kitchens for preparations are involved and dealt with bacteria and germs which can potentially causes diseases such as E-coli. Wash these bacteria away with Delight! Especially for the vegetables that are eaten raw to ensure that you and your family stay healthy
DD101 Delight 100% food grade, baby safe and toxic-free.
DD-101 Natural organic solution Delight is an innovative organic solution which is developed based on nanotechnology. It is a unique, proprietary blend of plant-derived ingredients that are all natural, non-abrasive, non-caustic, non-combustible, non-corrosive, non-explosive, non-flammable, non-fuming, non-hazardous, non-polluting, and non-toxic and biodegradable.
DD-101 is one of this century's most promising advances in environmental science. It is also a new solution to the personal health and environmental hazards of toxic cleaners. It’s highly effective, while exceptionally gentle, baby safe.
Delight is made from the fatty acids of edible and seed bearing plants. Its extremely small active molecule washes away germ, dirt, pesticides, herbicides, chemical, and grime. Especially for the waxy-preservative on the surface of the fruit which is not entirely water-soluble. Delight is able to clear it within 3 minutes.
Delight can kill most bacteria, e.g. Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, It’s a bacteria antiblastics.
Ingredients DD101 Delight:
Purified water, fatty acids, coconut oil, organic alcohol, folic acid, minerals, food grade natural flavors and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
How to use DD101 Delight?
DD-101 is made using amazing nanotechnology. The technology makes it possible to convert the extracts of natural plants into amazingly powerful, yet surprisingly mild and gentle solution that break down to dissolve oil, grease, grime, stain and other hydrocarbons which comprise almost all cleaning challenges. These non-toxic, all natural ingredient formulas can be used for making soaps, cleaning and polishing products, personal care products, household products, pet products, industrial products, and natural surfactants.
Benefited from the advanced technology, DD-101 contains NO ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, animal products, artificial ingredients, bleach, chlorine, citric acid, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, isopropyl alcohol, lye, naphtha, nitrobenzene, perchlorethylene, chemical perfumes, phenols, phosphates, propylene glycol, sodium hypochlorite, sodium laurel sulfate, synthetic chemicals, thickeners, or trichloroethane. Generally, DD-101 is a kind of pure soap, a “super soap”. NO WARNING LABEL OF ANY KIND is required to be placed on the products by any Federal, state or municipal agencies.
The precise ingredients and blending process are proprietary. However, the ingredients conform to, and are defined as non-hazardous under OSHA Standards 29 CFR-1910 1200 and all of them are on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) GRAS (generally recognized as safe) List.
Product Report & Test Lab Data:
- DD-101 Material safety data sheet (MSDS). Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Dab. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Doff. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Delight. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Detect. Click here to view detail.
- DD-101 FAQs. Click here to view detail.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial Activitity of Disinfectant Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial efficacy of DD-101 solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Evaluation of Removable Efficiancy of Pesticides in Vegetable with DD Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Acute Oral Toxicity Study of DD-101. Click here to view detail report by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the effecacy against Dengue and Mosquito. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.
- Test report for the effecacy prevent Denque and Mosquito from eggs laying. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.