Anti Larvae & Eliminate Mosquito-DEW 335
Product Information DEW 335:
By spraying DEW 335 on areas that are potential mosquito-breeding grounds such as open containers, flower pots, roof gutters, drains, gardens, tree rot holes, and any area of standing water, it will prevent mosquitoes from laying eggs, and larvae from turning into adult mosquitoes. It is an effective method of mosquito-control without the need for regular fogging, which is harmful to our health.
DD-101 Natural organic solution Doff is an innovative organic solution which is developed based on nanotechnology. It is a unique, proprietary blend of plant-derived ingredients that are all natural, non-abrasive, non-caustic, non-combustible, non-corrosive, non-explosive, non-flammable, non-fuming, non-hazardous, non-polluting, and non-toxic and biodegradable.
Ingredients in DEW 335:
Purified Water (RO), Tall oil fatty acids, Vegetable oils, Folic Acid, Organic Alcohol
How to use ?
Directions for Use
- Pour or spray the DEW 335 onto stagnant water to kill mosquito larvae and pupae 2 to 3 times a week.
- Household or Office : Spray directly into air or flying insect
DD-101 is made using amazing nanotechnology. The technology makes it possible to convert the extracts of natural plants into amazingly powerful, yet surprisingly mild and gentle solution that break down to dissolve oil, grease, grime, stain and other hydrocarbons which comprise almost all cleaning challenges. These non-toxic, all natural ingredient formulas can be used for making soaps, cleaning and polishing products, personal care products, household products, pet products, industrial products, and natural surfactants.
Benefited from the advanced technology, DD-101 contains NO ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, animal products, artificial ingredients, bleach, chlorine, citric acid, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, isopropyl alcohol, lye, naphtha, nitrobenzene, perchlorethylene, chemical perfumes, phenols, phosphates, propylene glycol, sodium hypochlorite, sodium laurel sulfate, synthetic chemicals, thickeners, or trichloroethane. Generally, DD-101 is a kind of pure soap, a “super soap”. NO WARNING LABEL OF ANY KIND is required to be placed on the products by any Federal, state or municipal agencies.
The precise ingredients and blending process are proprietary. However, the ingredients conform to, and are defined as non-hazardous under OSHA Standards 29 CFR-1910 1200 and all of them are on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) GRAS (generally recognized as safe) List.
Product Report & Test Lab Data:
- DD-101 Material safety data sheet (MSDS). Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Dab. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Doff. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Delight. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Detect. Click here to view detail.
- DD-101 FAQs. Click here to view detail.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial Activitity of Disinfectant Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial efficacy of DD-101 solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Evaluation of Removable Efficiancy of Pesticides in Vegetable with DD Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Acute Oral Toxicity Study of DD-101. Click here to view detail report by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the effecacy against Dengue and Mosquito. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.
- Test report for the effecacy prevent Denque and Mosquito from eggs laying. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.