Organic Kitchen Cleaner DOFF 650ml
Product Information DD101 Delight:
All-purpose kitchen cleaner. DD-101 Doff is a wholesome solution for all your household cleaning needs. See its amazing cleaning effects on your kitchen stove, cooker-hood, kitchen cabinet, basins, utensils, glass* and mirrors*, even your cars. With superexcellent cleaning effect to get rid of ants, cockroach, housefly and mosquito. More importantly, Doff kills various bacteria, e.g. Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus; Listeria monocytogenes; Salmonella typhimurium and Escherichia coli, by more than 99%. Doff can be used as a bacteria antiblastic. It’s also able to clean wounds with amazing curing effect
DD-101 Natural organic solution Doff is an innovative organic solution which is developed based on nanotechnology. It is a unique, proprietary blend of plant-derived ingredients that are all natural, non-abrasive, non-caustic, non-combustible, non-corrosive, non-explosive, non-flammable, non-fuming, non-hazardous, non-polluting, and non-toxic and biodegradable.
DD-101 is one of this century's most promising advances in environmental science. It is also a new and wholesome solution to protect our bodies against environmental hazards.It is also a new solution to the personal health and environmental hazards of toxic cleaners. It’s highly effective, while exceptionally gentle, baby safe.
Based on the Global Harmonized Classification System (GHS) for acute toxicity hazards categories, the acute oral toxicity of DD-101 is considered as Category 5 or Unclassified.
Doff is made from the fatty acids of edible and seed bearing plants. Its extremely small active molecule washes away germ, dirt, chemicals, grime, and grease including the oily shell of insects.
Doff can kill most bacteria, e.g. Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium. It effectively dissolves the protective covering of insects’ bodies and so takes off their armor and result them in death. It’s a bacteria antiblastic and mosquito repellent.
Ingredients in DOFF:
Purified water, fatty acids, coconut oil, organic alcohol, folic acid, minerals , food grade natural flavors and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
DOFF doesn't contain
Acids, Ammonia, Animal products, Chlorine, Glycol ethers, Harmful detergents, Ozone depleting substance, Petroleum distillates, Phosphates, Synthetics, Thickeners or fillers and VOCs
How to use DOFF?
Direct use or dilute with water according to your desired effect.
Spray directly onto any surface and just wipe off with a wet rag. To prevent mosquito from laying eggs and breeding, spraying 3~4 times on any potential ponding area.
*For glass and mirrors, it’s recommended that one part of solution diluted by thirty parts of water.
DD-101 is made using amazing nanotechnology. The technology makes it possible to convert the extracts of natural plants into amazingly powerful, yet surprisingly mild and gentle solution that break down to dissolve oil, grease, grime, stain and other hydrocarbons which comprise almost all cleaning challenges. These non-toxic, all natural ingredient formulas can be used for making soaps, cleaning and polishing products, personal care products, household products, pet products, industrial products, and natural surfactants.
Benefited from the advanced technology, DD-101 contains NO ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, animal products, artificial ingredients, bleach, chlorine, citric acid, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, isopropyl alcohol, lye, naphtha, nitrobenzene, perchlorethylene, chemical perfumes, phenols, phosphates, propylene glycol, sodium hypochlorite, sodium laurel sulfate, synthetic chemicals, thickeners, or trichloroethane. Generally, DD-101 is a kind of pure soap, a “super soap”. NO WARNING LABEL OF ANY KIND is required to be placed on the products by any Federal, state or municipal agencies.
The precise ingredients and blending process are proprietary. However, the ingredients conform to, and are defined as non-hazardous under OSHA Standards 29 CFR-1910 1200 and all of them are on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) GRAS (generally recognized as safe) List.
Product Report & Test Lab Data:
- DD-101 Material safety data sheet (MSDS). Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Dab. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Doff. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Delight. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Detect. Click here to view detail.
- DD-101 FAQs. Click here to view detail.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial Activitity of Disinfectant Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial efficacy of DD-101 solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Evaluation of Removable Efficiancy of Pesticides in Vegetable with DD Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Acute Oral Toxicity Study of DD-101. Click here to view detail report by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the effecacy against Dengue and Mosquito. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.
- Test report for the effecacy prevent Denque and Mosquito from eggs laying. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.