Mosquito Repellent-Multi Purpose Solution-DAB- 70ML
Must-have cleanser for outing. DD-101 Dab is a must-have with you for traveling, outing, camping, picnic and participating in outdoor activities. Easily and effectively remove stains & germs from your hands, shirts and any of your belongings contaminated accidently..It kills various bacteria by more than 99% and depresses the growth of various bacteria continuously. Dab can be used as a mosquito repellent as well.
DD-101 Natural organic cleaning solution Dab is an innovative organic solution which is developed based on nanotechnology. It is a unique, proprietary blend of plant-derived ingredients that are all natural, non-abrasive, non-caustic, non-combustible, non-corrosive, non-explosive, non-flammable, non-fuming, non-hazardous, non-polluting, and non-toxic and biodegradable.
DD-101 is one of this century's most promising advances in environmental science. It is also a new and wholesome solution to protect our bodies against environmental hazards.It is also a new solution to the personal health and environmental hazards of toxic cleaners. It’s highly effective, while exceptionally gentle, baby safe.
Based on the Global Harmonized Classification System (GHS) for acute toxicity hazards categories, the acute oral toxicity of DD-101 is considered as Category 5 or Unclassified.
Dab is made from the fatty acids of edible and seed bearing plants. Its extremely small active molecule washes away germ, dirt, chemicals, grime, and grease including the oily shell of insects. Dab can kill most bacteria, e.g. Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium. It effectively dissolves the protective covering of insects’ bodies so as to take off their armor and thereby resulting them in death. It’s a bacteria antiblastic and mosquito repellent.
Purified water, fatty acids, coconut oil, organic alcohol, folic acid, minerals, food grade natural flavors and enzymes derived from edible and seed bearing plants.
Dab doesn't contain:
Acids, Ammonia, Animal products, Chlorine, Glycol ethers, Harmful detergents, Ozone depleting substance, Petroleum distillates, Phosphates, Synthetics, Thickeners or fillers and VOCs.
How to use?
- Shirt Stain: Direct Spray Onto The Stain, Wait For About 1min, Then Clean Off With Wet Rag.
- Insect Repellent: Direct Spray Onto Your Palm, Rub Gently All Over Desired Area Till It Dries. If Itch Or Pain Caused By Insect Bite Or Bee Sting, Spray Onto Affected Area Directly, Rub Gently For Few Seconds.
- Sanitizer: Spray Onto Your Palm, Rub Gently Over The Affected Area Until Dry.
- Hands Cleaning: Direct Spray Onto Your Hand, Rub Gently And Then Rinse With Water Of Needs.
DD-101 is made using amazing nanotechnology. The technology makes it possible to convert the extracts of natural plants into amazingly powerful, yet surprisingly mild and gentle solution that break down to dissolve oil, grease, grime, stain and other hydrocarbons which comprise almost all cleaning challenges. These non-toxic, all natural ingredient formulas can be used for making soaps, cleaning and polishing products, personal care products, household products, pet products, industrial products, and natural surfactants.
Benefited from the advanced technology, DD-101 contains NO ammonia, ammonium hydroxide, animal products, artificial ingredients, bleach, chlorine, citric acid, formaldehyde, hydrochloric acid, isopropyl alcohol, lye, naphtha, nitrobenzene, perchlorethylene, chemical perfumes, phenols, phosphates, propylene glycol, sodium hypochlorite, sodium laurel sulfate, synthetic chemicals, thickeners, or trichloroethane. Generally, DD-101 is a kind of pure soap, a “super soap”. NO WARNING LABEL OF ANY KIND is required to be placed on the products by any Federal, state or municipal agencies.
The precise ingredients and blending process are proprietary. However, the ingredients conform to, and are defined as non-hazardous under OSHA Standards 29 CFR-1910 1200 and all of them are on the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) GRAS (generally recognized as safe) List.
Product Report & Test Lab Data:
- DD-101 Material safety data sheet (MSDS). Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Dab. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Doff. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Delight. Click here to view detail.
- User guide of DD-101 Detect. Click here to view detail.
- DD-101 FAQs. Click here to view detail.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial Activitity of Disinfectant Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Antimicrobial efficacy of DD-101 solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Evaluation of Removable Efficiancy of Pesticides in Vegetable with DD Solution. Click here to view detail repot by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the Acute Oral Toxicity Study of DD-101. Click here to view detail report by TUV_SUD_PSB Singapore.
- Test report for the effecacy against Dengue and Mosquito. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.
- Test report for the effecacy prevent Denque and Mosquito from eggs laying. Click here to view detail report by University Science Malasia.