Pharmanex Marine Omega Fish Oil
Marine Omega is a dietary supplement that provides essential omega-3 fatty acids and krill oil rich in EPA and DHA for optimal health and wellness, including normal heart function, brain function, immune health, and joint health.
Benefits of Pharmanex Marine Omega Fish Oil
- Provides an excellent source of EPA and DHA for optimal health
- Supports normal brain function and wellness
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Promotes a healthy immune response
- Supports joint function and mobility
- Promotes skin health and beauty
Directions For Use of Pharmanex Marine Omega
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel with eight (8) ounces of liquid with a morning and evening meals. Store in a dry place below 25ºC.
Children aged 6-11 can take one (1) softgel daily and aged 12 or above can take two (2) softgels daily. If children cannot swallow the softgels, parent can break the softgels and put the fish oil into food and drinks.
Contents Of Pharmanex Marine Omega
120 softgels/ bottle
Who Should Use Pharmanex Marine Omega?
Marine Omega is for all individuals seeking the anti-aging benefits of omega-3 fatty acids in optimal levels. Adults and children who do not consume five to six servings of fish each week, or who choose to avoid the risk of toxins and heavy metals common to fish, should take Marine Omega.
Importance of Pharmanex Marine Omega
ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT - OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Omega-3 fatty acids such as Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are essential nutrients and cannot be synthesized by the body, but must be obtained directly from foods or dietary supplements. Essential fatty acids are necessary for normal growth, healthy skin, circulation, nerves, and metabolism. A study published in the American Journal Clinical Nutrition demonstrated that every time we eat a meal, one that is high in fat and low in fruits and vegetables, our body will experience a surge in inflammation leading to the production of free radicals. This is mainly due to changing lifestyles and westernized dietary habits, most city dwellers consume large amounts of plant oils, such as corn oil and sunflower oil, which have a high concentration of omega-6 fatty acids. Although omega-6 fatty acids are essential nutrients, an imbalance of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acid ratio contributes to a pro-inflammatory condition in the body.
THE FATTY ACID IMBALANCE
The American Heart Association recommends, to avoid health problems caused by excessive intake of omega-6 fatty acids, decrease the usage of omega-6 fatty acids dominant in vegetable oils. In addition increasing intakes of omega-3 fatty acids provides anti-inflammatory properties to keep the balance in order to reduce risk of chronic diseases.
Clinical studies showed that omega-3 fatty acids and krill oil were significantly effective in lowering blood pressure, reducing the growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque, reducing low density lipoprotein (LDL), triglyceride level and increase in high density lipoprotein (HDL).
The American Heart Association stated that epidemiological and clinical studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids reduced the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD). Healthy people, even those at high risk of CVD and patients with pre-existing CVD, can benefit from omega-3 fatty acids.
Pharmanex Marine Omega Fish Oil For Joint Health
- Omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil can help reduce the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, according to 13 double-blind placebo-controlled studies.
- A study showed that consumption of broiled or baked fish with two or more servings per week was associated with up to 43 percent decreased risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
Pharmanex Marine Omega Fish Oil For Brain Health
- Omega-3 fatty acids are associated with decreased risk of dementia and alzheimer’s disease.
- Phospholipids are important in forming nerve membranes, and in protecting nerve membranes from toxic injury and free radical attacks.
Pharmanex Marine Omega Fish Oil For Skin Health
- Some evidence suggested that omega-3 fatty acids and krill oil might be effective in protecting against UV-induces photoaging, skin damage and cancers.
6S QUALITY PROCESS OF PHARMANEX MARINE OMEGA
Pharmanex® uses proprietary technology in its manufacturing processes to maintain tight quality controls through all stages of product development. The key to consistent quality is the Pharmanex® 6S Quality Process, the basis of the company’s pharmaceutical approach to product development. The attention to detail, strict scientific testing, and commitment to quality ensure that every Pharmanex® product is absolutely safe and effective. Ultra-pure source of fresh fish oil and krill oil are tested free of toxins, pollutants and heavy metals by Pharmanex® 6S Quality Process.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF PHARMANEX MARINE OMEGA
- Krill or Euphasia superba, are small shrimp or prawn-like crustaceans found in oceans off the West Coast of Vancouver Island, Russia, Ukraine, Antarctica, and Japan.
- Has a high concentration of EPA and DHA in a unique phospholipid form that passes through the harsh digestive system with DHA intact.
- Unique phospholipid structure passes through the blood-brain barrier with ease, making it a logically beneficial and bio-available source not found in other fish oil products.
- Contains the antioxidant, carotenoid astaxanthin which has been shown to be up to 550 times more powerful than vitamin E (Shimidzu 1996; Di Mascio 1990), and a unique flavonoid (yet unnamed)-the first flavonoid to be extracted from a non-plant or algae source that provides additional antioxidant.
- Krill oil offers an ideal ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids at 15:1 to help compensate for modern diets which severely favor the Omega-6 type.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OF MarineOmega™
- Potent source of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains krill oil that has 40% of a unique phospholipid form that passes the harsh digestive system and blood-brain barrier with DHA intact while most fish oil sources do not provide any phospholipids.
- High in phospholipid for forming and protecting nerve and cell membranes.
- Krill oil contains carotenoid astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.
- Krill oil contains a unique flavanoid, the first flavanoid extracted from a non-plant or algae source.
- Natural lemon oil to provide pleasant aroma.
- Contains vitamin E to preserve product freshness and also provides nutritional benefits.
- Aids the absorption of LifePak®and g3, thus improving our Skin Carotenoid Score.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF PHARMANEX MARINE OMEGA
Download Marine Omega Brochure in English and Chinese Here
- What are the differences between MarineOmega™ and typical fish oils?
- MarineOmega™ contains krill oil. It provides phopholipid form DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids which are important for forming, protecting nerve membrane and promoting brain development. MarineOmega™ is the only supplement in Pharmanex® that combines the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids with the unique benefits found in krill oil.
- Can children take MarineOmega™?
- MarineOmega™ provides high contents of essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA which are important in physical and brain development of children. Children aged 6-11 can take one (1) softgel daily and aged 12 or above can take two (2) softgels daily. If children cannot swallow the softgels, parent can break the softgels and put the fish oil into food and drinks.